Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Mid-Coast Radio Project, Inc. are elected by Active Members and Programmers at their annual meeting. Directors, elected by Active Members, serve three-year terms, and are limited to two consecutive terms. Two Programmer Representatives elected by Programmers serve one-year terms. The Active Member Chair, elected by the Active Members, is an ex-officio member of the Board.
The KKFI Board of Directors:
- Valerie Andruss — President
- LaDonna Sanders — Vice-President, programmer representative
- Don Harbin — Secretary
- Greg Swartz — Treasurer
- Valerie Andruss
- Reenie Carmack
- Patricia Ingraham
- Gary Jones
- Sharon Lockhart, programmer representative
- Mark Manning, Active Members Chair
- Dianne Minter
- Una Nowling
- Lesley Pories
- Shicagolyn Hams-Scroggins
- Tamara Severns
If you would like to apply for a position on the KKFI Board of Directors, please fill out this application.
The Active Members are the “shareholders” of Mid-Coast Radio Project, Inc. They have qualified for Active Membership through regular service to the corporation as volunteers. For more information about volunteering, please see our volunteer page.
The station is supported by several Committees, and a Community Advisory Board. The current standing committees are:
- Finance – Greg Swartz
- Governance – Kathy Peters
- Membership – Bill Clause
- Programming – Amy Bell
- Nominating – Mike Lytle
- Grievance – The grievance committee reviews any grievances filed with the station. You can review the grievance procedure and form here.
Ad hoc committees
- EFT – Darrell Hoffman
- Fundraising – Dianna Ennis
- Marketing/Website – Shicagolyn Hams-Scroggins
- News and Public Affairs – M.C. Richardson
- Strategic Planning – Bill Clause