Now it’s easier for you to get information about the musical themes, public affairs topics and guests, as well as updates on cultural and arts programming on upcoming programs.
So here’s what you can expect on the new KKFI.org website:
- More information about weekly radio shows. We’ve got 100 individual radio shows, including locally-produced public affairs and music shows, as well as award-winning nationally-syndicated shows and news shorts. We’ll post program notes to the home page when we have feature programming, and many producers will be sharing program notes directly on the website.
- Bold, new look. With the help of Fox Web Creations, we’ve put together a stunning new look for KKFI listeners and supporters. Look for plenty of photos and illustrations from volunteer community artists and photographers.
- Podcasts and archives. We promise to deliver a way for you to listen to your favorite news and public affairs shows when you want it and where you want it. Listen to public affairs podcasts on the web, on your computer or mobile device. Download and share the show.
- Community-driven. Did you expect anything else from KKFI? We selected WordPress, an open-source, community-developed web platform. This has allowed the station to develop a site with functions shared freely by the website community. This reflects the spirit and values of KKFI.
- Interactive. We want to hear from you! One way is provide feedback on the website articles and information – comment directly on the website.
We think the new site looks great-and we’d love to have you pay us a visit.
So check out the new KKFI.org today — and keep up with all the latest station activities and events by liking us on Facebook.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to your visit to kkfi.org.