Judith takes us through three epochs of humanity, describing them as the “static feminine, dynamic masculine, and static masculine.” She describes both the positive and negative traits of each era. This dialogue moves through the history of human development into our present crisis and potential transformation. She says we are now entering the era of the “dynamic feminine” and that it is a time of the heart rather than power, “We’re actually coming toward the end of the static masculine and we’ve been in that for the last two thousand or twenty five hundred years.” She describes it as a time of being “raised by a single father with no knowledge of the mother.” Now, we are moving toward a period of homeostasis, but the process is fluctuating and it will take time. Judith warns us, “We need to be careful not to judge it as a system that doesn’t work just because it’s young… we have to move through the chaos and find a new organizing principle.” (hosted by Justine Willis Toms)
Anodea Judith, Ph.D., is a workshop leader and speaker on personal and planetary transformation. She holds a doctorate in health and human services, and a master’s in clinical psychology. She is a highly respected researcher and visionary, and is best known for her pioneering work bridging Eastern and Western psychology through the chakra system.
She is the author of:
- Wheels of Life: A User’s Guide to the Chakra System (Llewellyn publications 1999)
- The Global Heart Awakens: Humanity’s Rite of Passage from the Love of Power to the Power of Love (Shift books 2013).
To find out more about the work of Anodea Judith go to www.sacredcenters.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- Why is it important to know the history of humanity
- Why Judith uses the chakra system to map humanity’s history
- How the “dynamic masculine” is represented by dictatorial rule
- How the “static feminine” era of the goddess cultures was replaced
- What are the positive and negative traits of each of the four eras of humanity, “static feminine, dynamic masculine, static masculine, dynamic feminine”
- How humanity is entering an era of the heart rather than power
- What does the transparency of the internet have to do with the life-cycle of the caterpillar metamorphosing into a butterfly
- How Jesus’ story got corrupted by the Roman Empire and Christianity
- How we are moving away from chain of connection to web of connection
- How ideagora is a place where people can congregate and share ideas
Host: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 10/9/2013 Program Number: 3485