This month’s edition of Radioactive Magazine promises to be an informative look at local activism throughout the Kansas City community on a variety of important issues, including:
- David Lawrence and a group of local residents on why they’re protesting Monsanto
- Progressive Nancy Wagner and her letter to Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder concerning the Paul Ryan budget
- Linda Neville of MoveOn.org and her in-depth analysis of the Paul Ryan budget
- A legal history lesson from Move To Amend concerning corporate personhood
- Interviews with local teenagers on the Plaza who have been harassed by KCMO police
Tune in and give a listen to one of KKFI’s newest Thursday Night Special segments!