“Our fundamental thesis is that we filter our entire life experience. Everything we think, everything we say, everything we do is a result of our beliefs. Our core assumptions, our fundamental belief system, determines how we perceive reality, and this actually results in the world we experience, the world that we individually and collectively have created.” Coming from divergent life experiences, they challenge a number of basic assumptions which have driven humanity’s behavior for millennia. The main problem is that many of our beliefs are learned at a very young age and are unconscious. One of our universal beliefs is the concept of scarcity. Our whole economic system reflects the collective belief of scarcity. Marlow and Bailey encourage us to move out of that assumption and reflect the reality of abundance, as biology has shown us. They tell us that the vehicles to the Trust Frequencyare gratitude, love and trust. They describe the seven A’s of consciousness that we have control over: “With AWARENESS and accurate ASSUMPTIONS [or deep-seated beliefs], we can choose our ATTITUDE and where we put our ATTENTION and ALIGN with our highest inner promptings with committed ACTION, ALLOWING the loving Universe to manifest beyond our wildest dreams.” They encourage us to understand that we are totally loved by a conscious universe. (hosted by Justine Willis Toms)Bio
Connie Baxter Marlow and Andrew Cameron Bailey are filmmakers and social philosophers whose films, books, workshops, and public appearances spread their optimistic vision for the future of humanity. They have a home-base in Sedona Arizona but spend most of their lives on the road. Their films include In Search of The Future: What Do The Wise Ones Know? and The American Evolution: Voices of America DVD Series.
They are the co-authors of:
- THE TRUST FREQUENCY: Ten Assumptions For A New Paradigm (CB Books 2012)
To find out more about the work of Connie Baxter Marlow and Andrew Cameron Bailey go to www.thetrustfrequency.net.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How does our reality mirror our assumptions
- What is the difference in the frequency or vibration of love and fear
- How Love is the fundamental unifying and creative force of the universe
- If the universe wants to fulfill all our requests, why do bad things happen
- How does our fundamental, vibratory, creative self cause something to manifest
- What are the seven A’s of consciousness that we have control over
- How do circumstances love us more than we love ourselves
- How can we hear our inner voice amidst the local and internal cacophony
Host: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 8/2/2013 Program Number: 3477[social_share]