How do I become a monthly sustaining supporter? Tell me more about this type of financial support for KKFI.
Sustainers make an ongoing monthly contribution — which means we’ll continue to deduct money from your checking account(debit card) or your credit card until you let us know to stop or change it.
Go to the DONATE page to make a monthly donation!
During this Fall 2018 Fund Drive every new, and current, sustaining donor to KKFI will receive 2 passes to our Annual Sustainer Concert! Featuring Cubanisms & The Sextet on November 29th. Food and your first drink will be on us.
…is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account.
Sustainers make an ongoing monthly contribution — which means we’ll continue to deduct money from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Sustained Giving provides KKFI and you these benefits:
- The satisfaction of making your contribution go further to support the services you rely on.
- The convenience of regular contributions with the flexibility of making changes at any time.
- Postage, paper and administrative cost savings — putting more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
- Shortens pledge drives
- Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives KKFI the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You’ll feel good knowing that you’re continuing to support KKFI’s vital service to our communities.
- Saving the environment by helping us cut back on using paper.
Note: If you would like to receive a gift for your sustaining donation, then call our Development Director at 816.994.7869.
Remember your financial support is crucial to the ongoing operation of KKFI 90.1 FM – DONATE on a monthly basis today!