There are several opportunities for new and experienced KKFI 90.1 FM volunteers, including helping out at the KKFI booth at the Ethnic Enrichment Festival, as well as to work the front desk at KKFI offices. See below for details.
2014 Ethnic Enrichment Festival
August 15-17, 2014
See EECKC.NET for information
Responsibility: Hang out in the 90.1FM KKFI Booth and represent the station.
I will come out Friday the 15th and set up the booth in the early afternoon. The booth will have light and power provided. I will have a cooler there full of water. This is an opportunity for 2 people for each shifts:
There is only need for one person, but if we get two you can take turns and enjoy yourselves while you help KKFI.
- Friday, August 15: 6:00 – 10:00 = 4 hours
- Saturday, August 16: 2 Shifts – Noon – 5:00 = 5 hours; 5:00 – 10:00 = 5 hours
- Sunday, August 17: Noon – 6:00 = 6 hours
(Sunday Folks would need to grab the banners and stickers, etc. from the booth and get them back to KKFI when possible)
Please let me know if you are able to help out and have some fun at the same time.
Weekly Front Desk Reception
Volunteers needed for various times.
- Answer Phone, Forward Calls, Take messages, Be Polite
- Show Guests of KKFI where to find who they are looking for.
- Show Guests to the On Air Studio and Green Room
- Lead people to the Public File!
- Maybe some other random task if phone is not busy.
- Other Duties: Have Fun!
Where: KKFI 90.1 FM offices
3901 Main Street, Suite 203
Kansas City, MO 64111
Contact: Bill Sundahl 816.994.7869