Welcome Fellow NP Connect Members
Double your marketing impact with a dollar for dollar NonProfit Connect Match!
Market your organization or event on a Kansas City Institution. KKFI, with an 80 mile listening radius, has been the region’s home for eclectic music, arts and local public affairs since 1988. As the most diverse 100,000 watt radio station in the Kansas City Metro, you can market directly to a targeted audience of music lovers, arts patrons, and active members of the community.
KKFI offers a dollar for dollar match for on-air spots to non-profits doubling your airtime and impact. Marketing Packages may also include email blasts, social media marketing, and giveaways.
Learn more, including additional discounts available for long term partnerships.
KKFI is non-commercial radio station. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have Community Marketing Partners. Businesses, organizations, and individuals that support KKFI’s mission by underwriting (financially supporting) our award winning programming.
Underwriting identifies your organization, products, or services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI.
Connect the message of your organization, products, or services with KKFI’s diverse audience by creating a campaign that fits you and your organization’s unique marketing needs.
Cost-Effective campaigns highlight your message to a well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
Concise and gimmick-free, linking your organization or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio.
Reach your Target audience by positioning your announcements in a specific part of the day or during a specific program.
Support the Mission of KKFI and identify your organization with a particular style of music, message, or personality found only on KKFI.
Community Marketing Team:
Community Marketing Representative
Diana Linn Ennis
Diana (at) kkfi.org
Community Marketing Data Specialist & Engineer
Sam (at) kkfi.org
If for any reason you need more help please contact KKFI’s Development Director
816-994-7869 or email Underwriting (at) kkfi.org.
100,000 Watt FM Radio Station
75,000+ Listeners weekly1
80 mile radius of Kansas City.
Population of over 2 million people
10,000+ Streaming 24/7 at KKFI.ORG
10,000+ Mobile Streaming
-Tune In App/Public Radio
Online / Digital
-30,000+ Unique Impressions(Monthly)
-3,000 Podcasts Downloads(Monthly)
-17 Locally Produced
5000+ Email Blasts
20,000+ Social Media
– 5,000+ Twitter & Instagram
1 Listener data extrapolated from analysis of
Annual, 5 year, and 10 year donor patterns of giving.
2 All coverage information from NPR Labs Mapping and Population System
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- AEG Live Midland Theater
- AEG Live NY
- American Federation of Teachers Local 691
- Caesars Enterprise Services LLC
- Central Industrial District Association of Kansas City
- Charlotte Street Foundation
- Children International
- City of Kearney
- Cupinis Italian
- Folk Alliance International
- Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Kansas City Japan Festival
- Ink Magazine
- Jazz District Renaissance Corporation
- Johnsons County Community College – Carlson Center
- Kansas City Museum / Kansas City Parks & Rec
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- KC Bumper & Auto Body Supplies
- KC Fringe Festival
- KC Jazz Alive
- Kelarity Productions, LLC
- Knuckleheads Saloon
- Mid America Regional Council
- Mid-Continent Public Library
- Midwest Collision, Inc.
- Milberger Pest Control, Inc.
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- Northeast Arts KC
- Sara Morgan Music LLC
- Spinning Tree Theatre
- Summerfest Concerts
- The Phoenix
- The Summit Group
- UMKC Bloch School of Management
- University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc.
- Vanguard Emergency Management
- Voodoo Lounge at Harrahs
- Westport Regional Business League
- Westport Roots Festival LLC