You can now support any or all shows on KKFI by becoming an underwriter. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have businesses & organizations that support KKFI by underwriting a portion of KKFI’s programs. Here are some important reasons to underwrite on KKFI!
To learn more about Supporting KKFI and spreading the word that you do Click Here.
Underwriting Organizations please contact:
Diana Linn Ennis
Diana (at) kkfi.org
Michelle (at) kkfi.org
Data & Traffic Specialist
Sam (at) kkfi.org
If for any reason you need more help please contact the Underwriting Coordinator.
816-994-7869 or email BillSundahl (at) kkfi.org.
- An Alternative to Advertising: Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI, which puts your enterprise in touch with our dynamic audience.
- Cost-Effective Identification: Underwriting puts your business in the spotlight with a strong, well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
- Image Enhancement: Underwriting acknowledgements are concise and gimmick-free, linking your business or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio in the community interest.
- Tax Benefits: Underwriting is a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to KKFI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Reach an Audience that Matters: You can position your announcements in a specific part of the day or near a specific program.
- Support programming you enjoy: Identify your business with a particular style of music or personality found only on KKFI.
100,000 Watt FM Radio Station
70,000+ Listeners weekly1
80 mile radius of Kansas City.
Population of over 2 million people
10,000+ Streaming 24/7 at KKFI.ORG
10,000+ Mobile Streaming
-Tune In App/Public Radio
Online / Digital
-30,000+ Unique Impressions(Monthly)
-3,500 Podcasts Downloads(Monthly)
-17 Locally Produced
18,000+ Social Media
– 5,000+ Twitter & Instagram
5000+ Email Blasts
1 Listener data extrapolated from analysis of
Annual, 5 year, and 10 year donor patterns of giving.
2 All coverage information from NPR Labs Mapping and Population System
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- American Friends Service Committee
- Byrd Productions
- CrossCurrents Culture Unlimited
- Folk Alliance International
- Kearney Blues Festival
- Music Together
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- UMKC Bloch School of Management