You can now support any or all shows on KKFI by becoming an underwriter. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have businesses that support KKFI by underwriting a portion of KKFI’s programs. Here are some important reasons to underwrite on KKFI!
- An Alternative to Advertising: Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI, which puts your enterprise in touch with our dynamic audience.
- Cost-Effective Identification: Underwriting puts your business in the spotlight with a strong, well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
- Image Enhancement: Underwriting acknowledgements are concise and gimmick-free, linking your business or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio in the community interest.
- Tax Benefits: Underwriting is a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to KKFI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Reach an Audience that Matters: You can position your announcements in a specific part of the day or near a specific program.
- Support programming you enjoy: Identify your business with a particular style of music or personality found only on KKFI.
To sign up, call 816-994-7869 or email our business development staff.
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- American Friends Service Committee
- Byrd Productions
- CrossCurrents Culture Unlimited
- Folk Alliance
- Kearney Blues Festival
- Music Together
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- UMKC Bloch School of Management