You can now support any or all shows on KKFI by becoming an underwriter. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have businesses that support KKFI by underwriting a portion of KKFI’s programs. Here are some important reasons to underwrite on KKFI!
- An Alternative to Advertising: Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI, which puts your enterprise in touch with our dynamic audience.
- Cost-Effective Identification: Underwriting puts your business in the spotlight with a strong, well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
- Image Enhancement: Underwriting acknowledgements are concise and gimmick-free, linking your business or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio in the community interest.
- Tax Benefits: Underwriting is a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to KKFI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Reach an Audience that Matters: You can position your announcements in a specific part of the day or near a specific program.
- Support programming you enjoy: Identify your business with a particular style of music or personality found only on KKFI.
To sign up, call 816-994-7868 or email our business development staff.
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
American Friends Service Committee
BB’s Lawnside BBQ
Bear Creek Blues Festival
CrossCurrents Culture Unlimited
Ethnic Festival: Ethnic Enrichment Commission
Finch & Campbell LLP
Gladstone Chamber of Commerce
It’s A Beautiful Day
Kansas City Blues Society
Kansas City Fringe Festival
Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
North Coast Brewery
Parkville Jazz/Blues Festival
Slough Connealy Irwin & Madden, LLC