DID YOU KNOW… …You can support any or all shows on KKFI by becoming an underwriter. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have businesses & organizations that support KKFI by underwriting a portion of KKFI’s programs. Here are some important reasons to underwrite KKFI’s important programming
- An Alternative to Advertising: Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI, which puts your enterprise in touch with our dynamic audience.
- Cost-Effective Identification: Underwriting puts your business in the spotlight with a strong, well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
- Image Enhancement: Underwriting acknowledgements are concise and gimmick-free, linking your business or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio in the community interest.
- Tax Benefits: Underwriting is a tax-deductible donation to KKFI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Reach an Audience that Matters: You can position your announcements in a specific part of the day or near a specific program.
- Support programming you enjoy: Identify your business with a particular style of music or personality found only on KKFI.
100,000 Watt FM Radio Station
70,000+ Listeners weekly1
80 mile radius of Kansas City.
Population of over 2 million people
10,000+ Streaming 24/7 at KKFI.ORG
10,000+ Mobile Streaming
-Tune In App/Public Radio
Online / Digital
-30,000+ Unique Impressions(Monthly)
-3,500 Podcasts Downloads(Monthly)
-17 Locally Produced
18,000+ Social Media
– 5,000+ Twitter & Instagram
5000+ Email Blasts
1 Listener data extrapolated from analysis of
Annual, 5 year, and 10 year donor patterns of giving.
2 All coverage information from NPR Labs Mapping and Population System
Underwriting Organizations & Individuals please contact:
Diana Linn Ennis
Diana (at) kkfi.org
Data & Traffic Specialist
Sam (at) kkfi.org
If for any reason you need more help please contact the Underwriting Coordinator.
816-994-7869 or email Underwriting (at) kkfi.org.
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- American Friends Service Committee
- Byrd Productions
- CrossCurrents Culture Unlimited
- Folk Alliance International
- Kearney Blues Festival
- Music Together
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- UMKC Bloch School of Management