DID YOU KNOW… …You can support any or all shows on KKFI by becoming an underwriter. While KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have businesses & organizations that support KKFI by underwriting a portion of KKFI’s programs. Here are some important reasons to underwrite KKFI’s important programming
- An Alternative to Advertising: Underwriting identifies your business, products and services as supporting community radio programs on KKFI, which puts your enterprise in touch with our dynamic audience.
- Cost-Effective Identification: Underwriting puts your business in the spotlight with a strong, well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners, at rates far below those of other promotions.
- Image Enhancement: Underwriting acknowledgements are concise and gimmick-free, linking your business or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio in the community interest.
- Tax Benefits: Underwriting is a tax-deductible donation to KKFI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Reach an Audience that Matters: You can position your announcements in a specific part of the day or near a specific program.
- Support programming you enjoy: Identify your business with a particular style of music or personality found only on KKFI.
100,000 Watt FM Radio Station
70,000+ Listeners weekly1
80 mile radius of Kansas City.
Population of over 2 million people
10,000+ Streaming 24/7 at KKFI.ORG
10,000+ Mobile Streaming
-Tune In App/Public Radio
Online / Digital
-30,000+ Unique Impressions(Monthly)
-3,500 Podcasts Downloads(Monthly)
-17 Locally Produced
18,000+ Social Media
– 5,000+ Twitter & Instagram
5000+ Email Blasts
1 Listener data extrapolated from analysis of
Annual, 5 year, and 10 year donor patterns of giving.
2 All coverage information from NPR Labs Mapping and Population System
Underwriting Organizations & Individuals please contact:
Diana Linn Ennis
Diana (at) kkfi.org
Data & Traffic Specialist
Sam (at) kkfi.org
If for any reason you need more help please contact the Underwriting Coordinator.
816-994-7869 or email Underwriting (at) kkfi.org.
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- AEG Live Midland Theater
- AEG Live NY
- American Federation of Teachers Local 691
- Caesars Enterprise Services LLC
- Central Industrial District Association of Kansas City
- Charlotte Street Foundation
- Children International
- City of Kearney
- Cupinis Italian
- Folk Alliance International
- Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Kansas City Japan Festival
- Ink Magazine
- Jazz District Renaissance Corporation
- Kansas City Museum / Kansas City Parks & Rec
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- KC Bumper & Auto Body Supplies
- KC Fringe Festival
- KC Jazz Alive
- Kelarity Productions, LLC
- Knuckleheads Saloon
- Mid America Regional Council
- Mid-Continent Public Library
- Midwest Collision, Inc.
- Milberger Pest Control, Inc.
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- Northeast Arts KC
- Sara Morgan Music LLC
- Spinning Tree Theatre
- Summerfest Concerts
- The Phoenix
- The Summit Group
- UMKC Bloch School of Management
- University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc.
- Vanguard Emergency Management
- Voodoo Lounge at Harrahs
- Westport Regional Business League
- Westport Roots Festival LLC